For a long time Holland's Hope was the only variety that could resist the Dutch rain. due to its famous and much-appreciated mould resistance, this strain is ideal for the Northern Hemisphere, which often suffers from a lack of varieties that can tackle the climate.
Holland’s Hope has remained as one of the best suited outdoor varieties.
Holland’s Hope combines excellent growing qualities with a great smoking experience. The plant grows easily and is relatively low-maintenance.
Holland's Hope is the perfect choice for beginners, as well as experts. It gives a solid harvest with long colas that will make you go bananas. Holland’s Hope is really a sweet strain to spice up your day with.
- Type: Indica x Sativa crossing
- Indoor flowering time: 55 - 65 days
- Indoor yield: 0.85 - 1 gram per watt of light
- Outdoor harvesting: Early October
- Outdoor yield: Depending on climate