Sensi Star is one of the strongest Indica’s you will ever encounter.
It’s a great plant, producing powerful and very compact buds, crowned with legendary amounts of resin.
Although mostly indica, she retains a complex high that warps both body and soul. Introduced in 1995, this strain’s stability was improved in 1997 to deliver a strong plant with big fan leaves and nice thick buds.
Sensi Star works well in a sea of green set-up with 20 plants per square meter potted close together. It is best to let them grow for approximately 2 weeks before entering the 12/12 light cycle.
If the strong side branching is allowed to remain and flower, she needs a little extra space. Hydroponic and soil methods are equally suitable.
Prospects for gardening this plant outdoors are good in temperate zones, where she will reach approximately 2 meters (6 feet) and produce an average of 400 grams in a successful season.
This headstrong indica produces rock hard colas that have a lemony / metal scent and taste. This strong characteristic aroma speaks for itself.
Some smokers find the buzz to be a very strong body stone, while others report a high with more energetic cerebral properties as well as a body sensation.
THC levels have been reported at 20 percent for this variety, making it a one-hitter quitter. She is one of the worlds finest cannabis strains.
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 1999 (Bio category)
* Winner 1st prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1999 (Indica category)
* Winner 2nd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2000 (Indica category
* Plant of the Year 2003, High Times magazine
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2004 (Bio category)
* Winner 2nd prize Highlife Feria Barcelona 2004
* Winner 3rd prize International Cannagraphics 2005
* Winner 3rd prize Copa La Bella Flor Spain 2005
* Winner 3rd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2005
* Winner 2nd prize Champions Cup Spain 2005
*winner 3rd prize Highlife cup 2009 (hydro)
* Plant of the Year 2009 / 2010 Spain (soft secrets)
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2010 (Hydro category)
Type: Mostly Indica with a hint of Sativa
Flowering time: 56-63 days indoors. Outdoors beginning of October (n.L.)
Yield: 350-450 g per m2 indoors. Outdoor 400 - 500 grams per plant
Suitable environments: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L.
Effect /Buzz: Strong body high possible cerebral effect
All seeds sold are strictly considered for collection and/or preservation purposes only, to preserve valuable genetics in case the laws change. Hipersemillas SLu does not want to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law and cannot be held responsible for those who do.